Keeping our Paisley family safe during COVID-19
Our statement to you, keeping all of our guests safe during this time..
After the Government’s announcement of a yet another lockdown from, we have unfortunately had to put a few plans on hold here are Paisley Flour.
WHEN WE CAN MEET AGAIN..
REDUCED NUMBERS, INCREASED HANDWASH FACILITIES, SAME GREAT FOOD!
At Paisley Flour Catering Ltd, the health and safety of our employees, visitors and customers is our top priority. This statement has been developed taking into consideration all official guidance to address the specific ongoing associate risks of COVID-19.
We have identified and taken steps to mitigate the risk of exposure to COVID-19 which may harm peoples’ health and well-being. We have communicated these actions through briefings, procedures, and signage where appropriate to ensure a safe environment for our employees, visitors and customers.
At Paisley HQ, we have:
- Carried out a COVID-19 risk assessment and issued clear guidance to our team, taking all reasonable steps to have our people work from home where possible
- We continue to thoroughly clean all of our touch surfaces uniforms and equipment and have increased hand wash and sanitising areas in line with government guidance
- Taken all reasonable steps to maintain a 2m distance in the workplace, and allocated seating areas which conform to social distancing measures
During the pandemic period, we are minimising visits to customer or supplier sites, but where required we have outlined the following measures to minimise the risk:
- Made clear that our employees should not visit any location identified as high risk for business reasons unless specifically agreed by a Managing Director
- Instructed our employees to respect and rigidly adhere to any location Covid-19 guidelines given to them.
- During the visit, our employee should ensure they maintain at least 2m from any individual and apply hand sanitiser before entering, during and leaving the premises
- Where appropriate and required our employees will wear suitable PPE
Everyone at Paisley Flour is committed to all procedures to reduce the risk of exposure to COVID-19 and the highest standards of health and wellbeing in the workplace, wherever this may be.
NHS TRACK & TRACE – We ask that all persons visiting our premises scan the NHS Track and Trace barcode located on our main entrance doors.
VISITING OUR HQ/TABLE RULES *when applicable
We are very happy to be welcoming you into our new seating space here at Paisley HQ. In these strange times, we ask you to please be respectful of others and follow the following rules:
★ Please stay seated at your table when possible
★ Please wear a mask at all times when moving around our premises
★ We will come to you to take all orders, or where possible please order and pay for your food and drink online by scanning the QR card on your table
★ When you have finished your meal, please stack your dishes at one end of the table for us to clear away
★ Please make use of our sanitising and handwashing facilities as frequently as possible
★ Please note, all touchpoints and toilets will be cleaned by staff regularly
We appreciate your cooperation!